Fundraising team

St Louis Cancer Care LLP

$0 raised
of $15,000 goal​
0 donations made
since November 1st, 2020

Help by sharing this page on your social media:

Team Story

We are a community oncology practice with a team dedicated to cancer research, treatment, and awareness. We are raising money in order to fund research, treatment, and support for patients diagnosed with breast cancer.

If our initial goal of $5,000 is reached, our team is able to select two charities to which 75% of the funds will be donated. The remaining 25% will be donated to the charities chosen by the Pledge the Pink organization. We are looking to bring funds back to the St. Louis area to make a big difference in our community.

We walk in honor of our patients. We walk for a cure.

Team Members

Meet the members of St Louis Cancer Care LLP:

$0 raised
of $15,000 goal​
0 donations made
since November 1st, 2020

Pledge The Pink's Goal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.

25%
raised of $350,000 goal

Help by sharing this page on your social media: