Fundraising team

For 3 Sisters Inc

25% funded
0% raised so far
$3,744 raised
of $15,000 goal​
85 donations made
since November 1st, 2023

Help by sharing this page on your social media:

Team Story

For 3 Sisters is a national grassroots organization dedicated to raising awareness and improving the lives of men and women affected by breast cancer. It was founded by retired firefighter, Marshall Moneymaker and his wife Shannon after he lost three older sisters to breast cancer. For 3 Sisters is committed to supporting breast cancer fighters and survivors in any way possible, so no man or woman fights breast cancer alone.

Road To Resources
A program providing financial, emotional, and resource case management support to men and women affected by breast cancer.

Men’s Caregiver Support
A program providing social and emotional support to male caregivers of someone who, past or present, is fighting breast cancer.

McKenzie’s Corner
A ‘think outside the box’ program designed to engage kids in the effort to keep moms healthy.

Once the team raises over $5,000, For 3 Sisters will receive 75% of the total while the remaining 25% stays in the Pledge The Pink pot to go to other breast cancer organizations.

2021, Team For 3 Sisters raised $8,540 which means $6,424.62 went directly to For 3 SISTERS!!!!!

2022, Team For 3 Sisters raised $13,208 AND another team, FlockTastic Friends threw in their loot of $5,783. For 3 Sisters is so blessed and will receive a check for $14,243!!!!

2023, Team For 3 Sisters raised $11,660 AND Team FlockTastic Friends added their $6,714. For 3 Sisters will be receiving a check for $13,780!!!!!!

This year we are aiming high. Please help us double that.
25% funded
0% raised so far
$3,744 raised
of $15,000 goal​
85 donations made
since November 1st, 2023

Pledge The Pink's Goal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.

25%
raised of $350,000 goal

Help by sharing this page on your social media: